Joyful Momma has done it again, shared a delicious recipe using Ranchline All Natural beef. She loved our product so much the first time around, she ordered more!
Below is her new recipe for Quesadilla Casserole. To find more of her amazing recipes, reviews and thoughts on life, visit Joyful Momma’s Kitchen.
- 1 lb Ranchline All Natural ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (8 3/4 oz) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (4 1/2 oz) green chilies, undrained
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch size)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Brown beef and onion in a large skillet on medium-high. Add tomato sauce, beans, corn and green chilies. Mix well. Stir in all of the spices except the red pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat low and simmer 5 minutes. Add red pepper to taste if desired.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the beef mixture on bottom of 9X13 pan (sprayed with pam). Top with 3 of the tortillas, overlapping as needed. Layer with 1/2 of the remaining beef mixture and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas, beef and cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.